EuroShop 2017: Harmonised light is right on trend

14. March 2017

With over 113,000 visitors and 2,368 exhibitors, this year’s EuroShop in Düsseldorf was the largest in its 50-year history. Occupying around 170 m² distributed across two storeys, the ledxon stall presented new product solutions, as well as their fully integrated lighting concept for the shop and retail sector.

The trade fair stand was designed as a cube, with the upper level offset at an angle. Featuring ledxon’s trademark contemporary and fresh design, it allowed visitors to take a look or step inside from every direction. In the style of our new media, the stand concept reflected the light synergy between shelving, refrigerated display units and ceiling-mounted lighting, adapted to all areas of use.

As Benjamin Garufo, Managing Director of ledxon modular, was glad to report: “Visitors recognised our understanding for custom light solutions, and see ledxon as a reliable, internationally focused partner.”

The international reach of the leading trade fair for retail and shop fitout was very clearly apparent from the attendees: around 70% of stand visitors were interested parties based outside the DACH region, and the remaining 30% were based within it.

EuroShop 2017